Chapter 2

Vote and comment!

Callie POV
After Daniel smacked my butt I looked at him and held my butt. I walked to the bathroom and Lisa followed me
Lisa: "Callie, that looks like it really hurt." She looks at me concerned. I just shrug trying to defend my boyfriend
Me: "he's just playing." she looks at me with the 'yeah right' look and left the bathroom.
I was sitting in lunch with my friends when someone covers my eyes. I put my hands on the persons hands and then look at the person, it's Daniel.
Daniel: "hey baby, here is the jersey, I got you a bigger size cause I felt like a large would be too small" you are not a heavy girl but your not a skinny twig either, I mean you can't be a twig being a gymnast. Your never really insecure about your weight until he said something.
You shyly took the jersey and became very quite. After school I go to my car and wait for my friend. I sit there and cry. My forehead is resting on steering wheel when I hear a knock. I quickly wipe my tears and see it's my friend Lisa.
Lisa: "you okay love?" I nod and we leave the school
--okay so I plan of making Callie be very insecure because of her boyfriend. So if you are somehow triggered by let me know and I will fix it and try to swerve away from it. Also sorry if it's short, but like I said this is what Instagram would allow me. I'm going to try to make them longer and possibly make them a 2 parter on Instagram but one long chapter on here if that makes sense.