Chapter 106

A/n HEY! So as you may know I'm in University and don't have much time on my hands for daily updates. BUT I'm pretty positive I will be posting a chapter EVERY Friday and either Saturday or Sunday depending on if I'm busy etc. But yeah. Also when this story ends idk what to do, should I make a new one, continue with just imagines???  Let me know your thoughts. Also any plot ideas!

Callie POV
We sit on the curb and the wind blows in my face and I shiver from the chilly weather.
Shawn looks down at the ground playing with his fingers.
Shawn: "how are you? Honestly." He looks at me and his face just makes me want to cry.
Me: "horrible" his face drops even more and lets out a sigh.
Me: "I'm sorry" I place my elbows on my knees and rest my face in my hands.
His mouth opens to say something but I interrupt him.
Me: "I know. I pushed you away. And I shouldnt have. But that's what I do, I push people away." I shrug and wipe a year away and close my eyes tightly.
I feel a pair of familiar hands on my knees and slowly open my eyes.
Shawn: "hey hey, it's okay-" he wipes a tear away from my eyes. "-I mean I basically pushed you to the breaking point. I shouldn't have brought it up. I'm such an idiot-" shaking his head "-so don't be sor-"
Me: "shawn stop. Stop trying to make it like you did something wrong. You did nothing wrong." He holds my face in his hands and makes me look at him directly
Shawn: "how bout it was both of us in the wrong? Hm?" He raised his eyebrows. I nod slightly.
He kisses my knee and he stands up and brings me with him and pulls me into a tight hug.
He kissed the top of my head and holds me even tighter. I bury my head in his chest, because I feel home again.
I look up at him and he looks at me with his beautiful hazel eyes.
Me: "I love you" I say lightly only for him to hear it.
He hugs me tightly and kisses me nose.
Shawn: "and I love you. Forever. Even if we fight. And will be with you no matter what your decision is" I smile weakly and bury my face into his chest.
----ummm so I wanted this to be super cute and kinda sad. Hope you like it.