Chapter 93

A/n buckle up.....

Kinda smutty.....
Callie POV
I wake up in the same clothes at the bon fire and look over and see shawn laying stomach first on my bed.
A little chuckle leaves my mouth seeing his mouth wide open.
I slowly leave my bed and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth.
Nothing like your boyfriend going in for a kiss and your breath stinks.
I soon go back to bed and see Shawn is still laying in the same position but looking at me.
I give him a cute smile and he makes a little "come here" with his finger.
I get to my bed and he hugs me. He shifts to where he's on top and kisses me repeatedly
Shawn: "did you brush your teeth?" I nod my head and he shakes his head
Shawn: "that's not fair." I laugh and kiss him again.
He kisses me again.
He props himself up a little bit where he's resting on his forearms, my legs wrap around his hips and I deepen the kiss.
His hand soon wanders under my shirt and places his hand on my waist.
I sit up a little and have the confidence to peel my shirt off. I was nervous at first but Shawn's eyes never left mine. It showed he didn't care what was under my clothes just cared about my eyes.
He kisses me again and he peels off his shirt.
Shawn: "I love you" he whispers. I smile into our kiss
Me: "I'll never get tired of hearing that"
Shawn: "ill never get tired of saying it" I smile like a dorky school girl and we continue our makeout session.
He's not like regular guys. Hes sweet and cares.
He smiles and I thrust my hips upward and he smiles.
Shawn: "are you sure?" I bite my bottom lip and lip him again
Me: "yes Shawn" he kisses me again and he takes off my denim shorts once again his eyes not leaving mine.
Shawn: "beautiful" I blush so hard my cheeks were fire engine red. He smiles at my actions and kisses me again.
Shawn: "I love you Callie. Are you sure about this?"
I place my hands on either side of his face and kiss him reassuringly.
Me: "yes."
---okay I'm slowly going into the smut. It may last 3 chapters I'm not sure.