Chapter 66

A/n hope you like it!!!!!

Callie POV
I walk down the steps and see my dad and Shawn talking, as I get down the steps I stand in between my dad and Shawn
Me: "like his get up" pointing to my dads outfit. Shawn laughs
Shawn: "hell yeah! So much better than mine" I scan his outfit;
Black jeans and a red boat button down.
I laugh slightly at the shirt since I really only see Shawn in either black or chill workout clones.
We soon leave my house and get in his jeep.
Me: "so you woke up this morning and said " I'm going to wear this shirt"" he looks over at me, scans his appearence
Shawn: "hell yeah. I mean it looks bad ass" I laugh at him and he starts to drive away.
We get to the block party and Shawn parks on some grass and puts the ticket on his dash to insure that his car doesn't towed.
We start to walk around the block party and I'm quickly handed a red solo cup with beer in it.
Me: "watch my innocence leave!" I say and start my drink my beer.
After finishing my beer I look up at Shawn and his mouth and eyes are wide open
Shawn: "never let me underestimate you" he says and gives me a high five.
Shawn and I start to walk around looking at differnt things that are going on.
After walking for a while I feel arms around my waist and know its not Shawn, since he's unphased
Lisa: "hey hey!" Handing me 2 Jello shots.
I hand one to Shawn and I take the other one.
We both throw the vodka flavored Jello.
After were done we throw out the little shallow cup.
Lisa: "oh hello" she says in a drunk voice to a guy. I look at Shawn with my eyes wide and laugh, he covers my mouth and we leave Lisa with her man friend.
Me: "I swear one day she will be in rehab"
Shawn: "like the song?" I nod my head and he laughs.
A little while later I have to go to the bathroom; so Shawn like the gentleman he is, he waits for me by the bathroom provided by the block party.
-I didn't know how to end this because well NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE INTENSE (maybe not idk)