Chapter 77

A/n hope you like it!!!!! 

Callie POV
I wake up to someone kissing my shoulder
I groan and hear a chuckle,  knowing that chuckle belongs to Shawn.
I roll onto my back and rub my eyes see big brown eyes looking at me.
Me: "what?" Saying in my morning voice
Shawn: "nothing you look cute in the morning" he walks away and doesn't see my stank face
Me: "I literally look like shit" Shawn sassily turns around and gives me a 'wtf face.  I nod my head sarcastically yet truthfully.
Shawn smirks at me and launches at me and falls on top of me.
Me: "oh my God get off of me!" I say while laughing
Shawn: "say your beautiful" he says lifting up and putting his weight in his forearms
Me: "can't say what's not true" I give him a snarky smirk and he laughs
Shawn: "okay you asked for it" completely falling back on me
Me: "OH.MY.GOD!" gasping for air.
Shawn laughs and I manage roll off of him,  but end up on the floor.
My upper body is on the floor but Shawn grabs my feet so I don't fall all the way down.
Shawn peeks from the top of my bed and looks all cute and cuddly.
Shawn pulls my legs up and I gt scared
Shawn: "oh my God your face" I laugh with him and he quickly comes down to where my waist is and pulls me up.
Me: "oh sweet Lord" I fall on top of shawn and hear a click and look behind me and see Shawn's phone taking pictures.
I decide to smile like a kid,  since I know the only place those photos are going is a locked folder on his phone.
Shawn and I lay lay there for a while,  him just snapchatting on my Snapchat of course doing silly filter.
After a while I get up and head to my closet.
I take out a simple tee-shirt and denim shorts and get ready for anything planned for today.
-honestly this is kinda cute.