Chapter 86

A/n sorry if this is shit.... Wrote this on the spot.

Callie POV
I look at Shawn and cover up my body.
Shawn: "no. Your more than just a someone with a body. You have these beautiful green eyes that sparkle in the sun. Your smile lights up any room. Not only do you smile with your mouth, but with your eyes. Your cute little button nose-" kissing the tip of my nose. "-your hands,  fitting in mine like they were made to be,  and your-" I stop him and kiss him
He kisses me and wraps his hands around my waist and picks me up slightly.
Shawn quickly pulls from our kiss and gets his phone from his back pocket
Shawn: "yeah, yeah dude were leaving. Alright. See you soon" he hangs up his phone and kisses me again.
Shawn: "don't ever let anyone say your not beautiful" he kisses my nose again.
Me: "okay." I say in a whisper and pull from Shawn's hug and get my phone from the dresser and hanging it to Shawn so I don't forget it. I go to my closet and pick out jean shorts and a simple T-shirt.
I throw them on and start looking for my phone realizing that I gave it to Shawn.
I see Shawn waiting patiently leaning on the door frame with my phone in his hand making funny faces.
I get on my tippy toes to see my phone and what he's doing; he's on Snapchat using the cute filters.
He uses the cute dog filter and we are both looking at the camera.
He starts recording and we just stare at the camera. The last 5 seconds I can't take the silence and jump and kiss his cheek.
Shawn: "awe!" He says in the last second.  I smile and we look at the video. We both smile at the video and I save it and post the video.
Me: "okay I'm ready!" I smile and grab my phone from Shawn and run down the stairs seeing Shawn following me. I go to the kitchen and grab an apple and start to eat it.
Shawn: "now let's go!" I smile at him and he grabs my apple and eats it.
Me: "HEY!  my apple!" He laughs and hands it back with a significant amount missing.
We get in the car and get ready for the lake.
-look up shit in the dictionary and this is there.