Chapter 114

A/n buckle up y'all. I made this as smutty as Instagram let me. Hope you like it.

*SMUTTY*
Callie POV
He leans down and kisses me. If his lips aren't on mine they are somewhere on my body.
I grab his face and kiss his sweetly.
He takes his hard length and slowly enters me.
Callie: "holy-" I arch my back. Concern covers Shawns face "-it feels so much different than last time" relief flows through him and he kisses me sweetly and thrusts the rest of his length in me.
He thrusts in and out slow and gentle and my eyes are shut feeling so much pleasure.
I feel Shawns lips on my neck and kisses me. My hand goes to the back of his head while he kisses my neck and continues to trust in and out of me.
Shawn: "open your eyes sweetheart. I wanna see your eyes" I open my eyes to be met with Shawns. He smiles and kisses me sweetly.
He continues to thrust in and out while his hands roam my body.
Moans leave both of our mouths and I throw my head back in pleasure.
Me: "faster" I mumble. I see a smug smile form on his lips and thrusts into me faster.
He doesn't lose his rhythm. He continues to thrust into me not stopping.
His hands roam to my heat and my breathe is lost. He looks up at me to make sure I'm okay with what he's doing. I bite my bottom lip and nod.
He applies pressure to my heat and my mouth flies open.
Even more pleasure is brought to me as he applies pressure. My mouth is  wide open and that gives Shawn a chance to kiss me again.
A moan leaves me mouth and I start to pant.
Shawn: "you okay" He asks in between our kiss.
All I can do is nod.
So I quickly and rapidly nod my head and I lean up and kiss him.
Me: "oh god. Shawn I'm close" He leans down and kisses me and thrusts a little bit faster,  and I'm getting closer and closer.
Soon after I feel my orgasm ripping through my body and I arch my back and Shawn wraps his arms around my back and is about to pull out but I wrap my legs around his hips.
Me: "dont you dare stop" I say in a pant. He looks worried and wants to peel my legs off but sees the want in my eyes.
He kisses me again and continues to thrust into me.
Not soon after I feel a warm liquid shoot into me and I fall back to the leather seat and continue to pant.
Shawn falls on top of me and removes his length from me; I whimper from loss of pressure and he falls on top of me.
Me: "you're amazing you know that? Right. " He chuckles and looks up at me.
Shawn: "I love you." He kisses my chest and lays his cheek on my heart.
Me: "I guess I do drive you crazy" He chuckles and we lay in each other's arms while I play with his hair and he traces circles on my arm.
---okay!!! So I tried to make this as lengthy and graphic as possible. Keep in mind the people on Instagram like this just NOT TOO much. So yea I waned to put "cock" And other words bit thought it was too much for them.