Chapter 115

A/n hope you like it!!!

Callie POV
After making love with Shawn we lay in each other's arms bare skin. 
Shawn slowly gets up and manages to get his boxer briefs on hitting his head on the top of his car
Shawn: "Jesus Christ. The movies don't look like this" I throw my head back and laugh.
I fish for my underwear and bralette and put it on with somewhat of an ease.
I look over and see Shawn with his jaw
Me: "what?" I say with a laugh
Shawn: "how did you that? It's cause you're not that tall" He nod his head and I let out an ever louder laugh.
We both get dressed hitting our heads, elbows, hands, feet etc.
Finally we get dressed and I climb to the passenger seat.
Shawn still sitting in the back and I hear a chuckle and look back and see him shaking his head
Shawn: "unbelievable" He gets out of the back seat and hops in the front seat. I lean on his glove box and he leans in and kisses me sweetly. He smiles into the kiss and kisses me again.
Me: "oh hold on!" I get my purse from between my feet and grab my birth control.
Me: "hold your hand out for me." He holds out his hands and put the small pill in his large hand and put the container back in my purse and take Shawns water bottle; uncap it and take the pill from Shawn and chug the water down with the pill.
Shawn: "good?" I nod my head and kiss him again.
Me: "sorry but I don't want to get pregnant yet" He chuckle and kisses me again and brings me closer to him
Shawn: "don't worry. I dont want to father your children.... Yet" A smile creeps on my face and we stare at the sky and I point to shawn every so often the constellation.
It's 2am and I'm finally home.
I walk slowly into the house and head to the kitchen to get a bottle of water and head upstairs.
I soon get to my room and see Terrie sitting at my desk.
Me: "Jesus Christ you scared the shit out of me" She laughs and comes over to me.
Terrie: "where were you?" She asks nit seeming mad
Me: "out. Not giving up on love" A smile plasters on her face and kisses me.
Terrie: "I told you" She hugs me tightly. She kisses my head and leaves.

----this is more of a filler chapter because I'm extremely sick. So excuse the shitty chapter. I'm hoping I can maybe post a better chapter tomorrow.