Chapter 75

A/n hope you like it!!!

Callie POV
After getting food for the movies we sit in my car and I can't get comfortable and Shawn sees my struggle and he laughs and pats at his lap to show me that I can sit on his lap.
I smile and bring my knees to chest and kinda stand up. My head hits the top of my car and I hold my head and laugh and look over to see Shawn laughing too.
Shawn:  "you good babe?" He says while laughing.  I nod and step over to the little space between Shawn's legs on the seat cushion and swing my other leg to the floor.
Shawn holds on to my waist so that I don't fall,  and I gently sit on his lap and swing my legs back to the drivers side of the car,  so my legs can be spralled out.
Shawn wraps his arms around me and holds me tightly and kisses my head.
The movie starts and I open the candy and start to eat it.
I bring a piece of candy up above my head to Shawn's mouth,  he opens wide and bites down on it and I remove my hand.
Throughout the movie Shawn is niddling on the candy by just grabbing one while his arms never leave my body.
I hold his arms tightly making sure he doesn't leave.
After the movie is Shawn and I stay cuddled together while everyone leaves. 
After about 20 minutes of just sitting there enjoying each others company watching the cars leave the crowded field we decide to leave.
Since my legs were draped over the driver side I just had Shawn pull me up a little and I plopped into my seat and lean my head on the steering wheel
Me:  "honest to God,  did you have a fum date?" Shawn looks at me and nods,  he takesy hand and kisses the top of it.
Shawn:  "yes. It was amazing." I smile and bring his hand still intertwined with mine and I kiss his hand. He smiles and I start to pull out and head home.
--was this even good? Lol some of y'all are gonna yell "this is good tf" etc etc. 😂