Chapter 10

A/N hope you like it! I've been trying to make them a little bit longer! Vote and comment

Shawn POV
mum: "don't listen to her. You'll find someone, and it won't be her. You will find someone that this, this world won't matter-." She kisses my head "it's just a job! Shawn you have a job like everyone has. And if your girlfriend or wife whoever can't expect that well then they need to leave your life. And one day you will find someone who you'll love just as equal as music maybe you'll love her even more, but your young you have your whole life! Your job comes with loving you. If she loves you, then she loves your job." She reassures me, se kisses my head again and hugs me dad: "your only 18 son. You have your whole life. Enjoy life. Your learning. Your bound to have heartache along the way!" I nod.
Finally we leave the bus and go to the restaurant.
The crew looking at me weird but I just shake it off. I then look at my mum
Me: "thank you." I say and kiss her head
She looks at me and nods her head making sure I remember her words. I nod my head back and go back to my seat picking at my food.
Aaliyah: "never liked her anyway." She mumbles and I look at her and weakly chuckle
Aaliyah: "find someone who is your number one fan." She smiles at me and I playfully kiss her head.
--sorry if this is boring! I feel like this is some advice that Karen (his mum) would actually give hum!