Chapter 91

A/n hope you like it.

Shawn POV
After Callie changed into more comfy clothes she throws her clothes in the trunk and climbs in my car and reaches for her phone.
I see no one is coming so I lightly tap her bum, she turns around and looks at me funny.
She comes back out and kisses me.
We soon start to walk back to the lake for smores and a camp fire.
My arm is around her shoulders and her arm around my waist and we get to the place where the camp fire is.
We soon sit down on the wooden logs and it starts to get dark and I see Callie looks like she's getting cold.
Me: "want me to go get you my hoodie?" She shakes her head and stands up.
Callie: "I'll get it." She leans down and kisses me.
She quickly leaves and I spread my legs so no one sits next to me.
Callie soon comes back and my smile soon appears.
The sweatshirt is covering her shorts, its like midthigh and its huge on her.
I chuckle a little and she sits next to me and hands me my keys.
Shawn: "you look very cute and cozy" I say into her ear and I kiss her temple.
Soon calmning music is playing on someones speaker and Callie's head is rested on my shoulder and were making smores.
Soon I take the smores out and when its not too hot I bring it to Callie's mouth.
Callie: "Shawn no." She says while laughing. I shove the marshmallow in her mouth and she laughs.
Everyone starts to enjoy the smores and  when I look at Callie laughing with another girl. My heart starts to flutter.
I have real feelings for this girl. I love her.
Wow. I love her.
She looks back at me and stops laughing once she seems me staring.
Callie: "what?" I look deep into her green eyes
Me: "I love you" her face completely changes.
Everyone was talking but I couldnt really tell because my head started to spin.
Maybe she didn't feel the same.

---sorry of this is a little on the short side. But I left y'all on a cliffhanger for a reason.