Chapter 128

A/n sorry for the late post but hope you like it!!!!

Shawn POV
I watch her, her eyes lighting up when she's being told embarrassing stories about my younger self.
Usually I would be embarrassed but speaking of the fact that I don't know what's really being said because I'm just too fixated on Callie. Just the way she looks at my mum or my sister her eyes light up.
Her usual dark green eyes are now light green with the sun shining on them. She occasionally looks over at me and smiles.
I smile back but not at the story but because she was mine. Those eyes are mine, those lips, that smile, the heart are all mine.
Dinner ended and I grab her arm gently and bring her upstairs.
We enter the clean teenage room that I grew up in. I sit on the edge of my bed and her body falls between my legs.
She grabs my face gently and kisses my forehead and I give her a blushy smile. Then she kisses my nose, then both of my cheeks, then my chin, then my upper lip and finally my lips.
Callie: "I love everything about you" I smile and my forehead falls on her stomach and I let out a chuckle and look back up at her.
Me: "even my stubble?" She throws her head back and laughs.
Callie: "yes even your stubble." I smile widely and kiss her palm.
Me: "maybe I'll grow a beard?" Her fave goes from happy to a frown.
Callie: "do that and I won't kiss you until you at least only have stubble." She says in so much seriousness in her voice.
I laugh a little and nod my head.
Me: "okay baby whatever you want. And whatever let you kiss me wherever you want." She smiles leaning down sitting on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck and leans down her lips hovering over mine.
Callie: "I'm going to kiss you" I smile and feel her lips on mine. I bring my arms around her waist and hug her  tightly.
Me: "I love you with my whole heart"
--hope you like it...... Feedback is greatly appreciated.