Chapter 111

A/n HELLO!!!  So if you're wondering why I'm posting one it's cause it's Friday but 2 because I'm in a hotel because of hurricane Irma. So I may be able to update a little bit more. Love you guys hope you like it.

Callie POV
He comes back in the car with pizza in one hand and his keys in the other.
He starts to drive with John Mayer blasting in the car with our hands laced together and him kissing my hand.
Shawn: "excited for university?" He glances over at me. He must have seen my face change because he pulled over and moved so he could look at me straight on.
I let out a sigh and turn to look at him as well.
Me: "yes I'm excited. But at the same time I'm petrified." Playing with my fingers in force of habit.
Shawn:"why? Darling why are you so scared?" I shrug my shoulder and look at Shawn through my lashes.
Me:"because of us. I don't want us to break apart." Shawn grabs my face in his big hands and makes sure I'm looking dead at him
Shawn: "that's not going to happen. Okay? Make my words Callie that's not going to happen. I promise." He strokes my face with his thumb, and wipes away a stray tear
Shawn: "hey hey hey. No tears. Okay? I promise you, nothing will happen with us. You love me right?" I look up and my eyes go wide and nod rapidly
"-okay and I absolutely love you. If 2 people love each other we will have a way to stay together" I nod my head and he kisses me sweetly.
After shawn and I talked about how I feel about college and he started driving again.
Shawn: "also your so fucking stubborn so we definitely stay together" I look at him shocked and laugh
Me: "you're right I'm so fucking stubborn" We laugh and continue to listen to music.
After time some time passes I tale out my phone and Snapchat the road.
Shawn: "hey, can you go on Instagram and make a story" I look at him funny
Shawn: "Instagram story is fucking bomb" I laugh and take the video of the road and then of shawn.
Shawn: "you taping me? WE'RE GOING PLACES!!" And looks at the camera and I post the video to Instagram for him.
Shawn: "hey." I look at him while smiling
Shawn: "I love you. I love that you're mine." I blush and lean over and kiss his cheek.
----so since I have some time I decided to make a shitty chapter. *edit took me 2 hours to post this