Chapter 23

A/n hope you like it!!! I know it's kinda short but the hotel wifi sucks! Vote and comment!

Callie POV
*3 months later*
Before I know it the concert is in 3 days, 3 days I meet my idol. The person that helped me when I thought people hated me.
I listened to him while training.
He was right, things get better.
Now that the concert is 3 days away I have to convince my dad if I can borrow the car. So I've basically been kissing his ass.
Ya know asking if he wants anything from the store, being really nice.
My dad and I just finished our training when I decide to ask him.
Me: "hey dad, do you want to go get dinner. Maybe jack Astros?" Trying to ease my way into it
Dad: "what's up with you?" I look at him confused as I pull away from the gym.
Me: "what do you mean? Can't I hang with my dad?" He chuckles
Dad: "what do you want?" I look at him confused
Me: "why do you assum-"
Dad: "Callie Marie Waters!" Giving me the drill Sargent look
Me: "okay fine! Can I take the car to the Shawn concert?!" Expecting to be yelled at
Dad: "no! Your crazy this car is older than you!" I want to argue with him so bad but I know that if I do that I really won't get the car even after the concert.
We finally get home when I see a car I've never seen before by the driveway.
Me: "who's car is that?"
Dad: "don't know, maybe the Marks is having a party" I didn't think much of it, but the Marks never have parties. Only on Canada day. But I was so tired from training that I just head inside.
--AHAHAHA suspenseful!!!!! Hope you like it !