Chapter 101

A/n hope you like it!!!

Callie POV
I get my shoes on and see Shawn's car across the street and see him leaving the car.
I quickly head downstairs and see Terrie she looks at my worriedly
Terrie: "don't be afraid to talk to him." I nod my head and open the front door and see Shawn standing by the door shocked that I opened the door.
Shawn: "hey" he says lowly and kisses my lips.
I get into his car and he closes my side of the door and quickly gets to his side of the car.
Shawn: "pita pit?" He says with no emotion. I smile and nod.
He drives to pita pit in a painfully slow and awkward car ride.
Shawn: "so how are you?" He glances at me while driving.
I nod and smile awkwardly.
More silence. 
Lunch goes by slow. We talked. About school, his tour avoiding the elephant in the room.
We talked like friends not boyfriend and girlfriend. We finished lunch and
Shawn was driving back when he lets out an aggrivated sigh. He pulls over to the side of the road and stops his car.
Shawn: "I want you to be honest with me. Are you going to see her" I let out a sigh
Me: "Shawn I don't want to talk about it."
Shawn: "Callie. Come on. Tell me. Jesus Christ"
Me: "I don't understand why this is a big deal.
Shawn: "Callie! This is your mum!" I roll my eyes at what he said and I want to leave.
Shawn: "I think you should see her" he says so low he probably thought I didn't hear, but I did.
Me: "excuse me?" Leaning over to see him looking down.
Shawn: "nothing" he says between his teeth
Me: "no.no tell me Shawn. You talk about telling each other things well then take wha-"
Shawn: "you should see her. Stop running from your problems Callie. One day your going to run away from a problem and regret it so much"
Me: "YOU DONT GET IT DO YOU? YOU NEVER WILL!"
Shawn: "THEN TELL ME DAMNIT!" I looked shocked. Ive never heard Shawn yell. This was new. I'm full of anger I want to just walk home
Me: "take me home. NOW!"
Shawn: "un-fucking believable. I'm not YOUR BOYFRIEND OR ANYTHING. You don't have to tell me anything. Keep everything a secret"
Me:"SHAWN! LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!"
Shawn: "leave the fact that youre not avoiding not telling your boyfriend who you apparently love"
Me: "please just stop" I say holding back my tears.
Shawn: "stop fucking hiding things Callie."
Me:"please just stop and take me home" he huffs and drives back to my home.
---not as dramatic as I wanted it to be. Also y'all are lucky. You got a little bit longer of a chapter than Instagram! I'm hoping next chapter will be better.  I tried to make it as dramatic as possible with still trying to be realistic because in all seriousness when Shawn is mad he doesn't yell, he's calm. But I had to make it juicy. Hope you like it.