Chapter 122

A/n HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!

Callie POV
I sit in the empty room with the computer light glaring at me. I want to press start but my nerves are making me not.
I finally cave in a quickly tapped the space bar and waited for the video to start. I quickly see the woman who left me 13 years ago.
"My love, Callie. If you're seeing this you are grown. You are 18 years old. God I remember when I was 18, young happy and healthy. I know you have lots of questions so here goes nothing." She let's out a big sigh and sits there in silence I wait for her next words when I see the date 'August 25, 2005' on the bottom left corner and my eyes go wide in shock.
"I'm dying callie. Im leaving so you didn't have to watch me die." I cover my mouth with my hand and close my eyes tightly. I pause the video quickly and sit there in silence taking it all in. After regaining my strength I tap the space bar again and continue to watch. "I know you won't understand but know that Im leaving so you dont have the sad memories of me dying. I want to leave you with happy memories" She pauses again and wipes her eyes.
"God this is a lot harder than I thought. Know that this will be the hardest thing I will ever have to do. Watch you grow up without me. I won't see your prom, or wedding." She pauses and let's out a sob "I won't be able to help you with heartbreak, sit with you on the floor and eat ice cream from the tub and watch sappy movies. I won't have that with you. But please callie know that I love you. I wont stop even if you did. You are my little girl, my mini me. I love you forever." The video stops and I fall on the floor and cry, no I sob. I gasp for air and literally cry my eyes out. I sit with my knees in my chest and hum 'Imba Wimbo' the song my mum would sing when I was sad.
--definitely recommend hearing Charlize Theron Imba Wimbo it's beautiful and you will understand what callie is singing!