Chapter 123

A/n reasoning for the long length of this is because I split up into 2 part on Instagram but you all got one big long part. Hope you enjoy it. ❤

Callie POV
I pull myself up from the floor and sit back in the chair and whipe my tears with my shirt. My eyes soon glance over to a piece of paper folded in half with my name written on it.
I un slouch myself and take the piece of paper and let out a shaky sad breath and the note read:
"Please come see me. Down the fall and to the left. Xo mom" My eyes go wide and look sharply at the closed door in the beginning of the room. I slowly walk to the door dreading if I'm going to go to the destination on the piece of paper.
I stand outside the door I was just in and look at the staircase and then the hallway. I hesitate but walk to the hallway.
I let out a deep breath and open the door. As soon as I open the door my eyes go wide at what I'm seeing. It's like an in home hospital. I hear faint mumbles with occasional deeps.
I turn on my heels and I place my hand on the knob ready to leave.
Lady: "callie?" I look back sharply.
I walk slowly to the bed scared of what I will see.
I'm soon face to face with the woman who left me when I was 5.
Me: "hi mom" She smiles weakly and her eyes go to a chair near by.
I sit down and let out a sigh.
Mom: "thank you for coming"
Me: "I didn't come for you. I came for me. I need to move on. What with the video" Pointing to the door.
Mom: "I made it not knowing how long I would live."
Me: "yeah well youve lived 13 years" Saying it with an attitude
Mom: "listen I did what I did for a reason. I didn't need you growing up watching me deteriorate. Callie the hospital doesn't need to be your second home. I did what I did to protect you. I tried contacting you earlier but your dad just yelled. So I waited til you were legal." I look up in shock hearing my dad denied me to not see my mom.
Me: "you called?" My attitude completely changing. She nodded and held my hand.
Mom: "he didn't tell you? That ass-sorry. That poop head?" I chuckle and she suddenly laughs with me.
Me: "it's okay." She squeezes my hand tighter and looks straight into my green eyes that we both share.
Mom: "I want you to listen to me Callie. I love you with all my heart. I never ever forgot about you. You are the reason I'm still living. Callie I love you more than life itself. Know that I love you, when the time comes you will fall in love, you will fall hard- wait you already have." I nod my head slowly and she smiles even more wide "-well callie I'm going to tell you what I wish someone told me. Don't push the people you love away. Because one day you'll push so much and they won't come back. Relationships are supposed to have some fights. More love, but you still have arguments. Don't think it's the end. Because while you are made at the person you still love them, even there stupid actions. Marry your best friend because you won't hurt your best friend. Marry the love of your life. You may not know the person now but when the time come you will know. I will always be by your side. Always. At your wedding, the birth of your child, dead or alive I will always be in your heart loving you unconditionally. I know I hurt you before any boy could, I know that and it kills me. But know that I love you and never stopped." Tears rolls down my face and I bury my head into her bed letting out sobs. She strokes my hair just like I remember and I cry harder.
Mom: "imba wimbo, wa upepo, wakati unajiwa na imba wimbo" As she continues to sing our song I cry harder and sing along with her.
Me: "I want you- no no. I NEED you in my life. I lost you once I can't and won't lose you again" She smiles while tears falling on her face and holds my face in her hand.
Mom: "I will stay as long as God let's me be here physically. But whether I pass tomorrow or next year I'm always right here" Pointing to my heart. I smile and kiss her hand.
---know that this chapter was EXTREMELY hard for me to write. As for the song I wrote in this chapter it was sung to me as a child before something very tramatic happened. It is a real song. Just look up "Imba Wimbo Mighty Joe Young" Cried about 10 times while writing this. How you liked it. ❤