Chapter 82

A/n hello!!!!  Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was at the Shawn Mendes concert..... Should I talk about what happened???

Callie POV
I quickly say bye to Shawn and head back inside.
I'm soon greeted by my dad.
Me: "hey? Whats up?" Looking surprised and confused
Dad: "can we talk? Office?" I nod in agreement to both and head upstairs
We soon get there and I sit on the couch placed on one of the walls,  and my dad sits in his big desk chair.
Dad: "so? You and Shawn?" I nod awkwardly
Dad: "are you dating?" Looking nervous with his elbows on his knees waiting for my response.
Me: "yeah. I thought you knew?" Looking surprised
Dad: "I did. I'm not stupid. But with Daniel you denied it and hid it for months,  why is he different?" I put my head inbetween my legs and let out a sigh.
Me: "he different. And not bad different, but good different. I don't have to change myself" my dad nods.
Dad: "well maybe its because you already changed? I'm not saying he's Daniel,  but Shawn never saw you before Daniel." I nod my head
Me: "so you think he's like Daniel? Wanting me to be something im not?" My dad shrugs his shoulders.
Dad: "I'm not saying any thing. Just test the waters." My dad starts to leave but stop by the door.
Dad: "oh! Where you and Shawn really in your bedroom?" Looking extremely nervous.
Me: "just because I had one of his jackets from the date" lie.
I knew that if I told my dad what I was doing,  he'd kill Shawn,  then me,  then himself.
Dad: "oh okay. Did he get it?" I look at him confused.
Me: "what?" My dad laughs
Dad: "the sweatshirt" my eyes go wide and nod my head rapidly.
Me: "of course. Yeah."y dad nods his head slowly and walks downstairs.
I let out a huge sign,  and head downstairs where dinner is on the table.
---this was literally shit. I feel like I haven't written a chapter in so long!