Chapter 104

A/n hope you like it!!!!  PLEASE READ!!!!
Once again to continue chapter 102 (I think) but just know that a slight trigger of panic attack. It's not full on descriptive but it has some elements of racing heart and almost passing out. Its not in the whole chapter but I wanted to let some people know.

Callie POV
The room starts to spin I feel like my heart is going to pound out of my chest. I start to feel dizzy and I stumble holding on to my desk.
I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders and pull me gently to my bed.
Terrie: "okay honey you need to breathe" making big inhale and exhale motions. She holds my face and looks at me.
Terrie: "BREATHE CALLIE!" I finally slow down and start to breathe.
Terrie: "wanna explain?" She sounds nervous yet mad, but not too mad just mad at the person that caused it.
Me: "we had a fight" tears starting to fall down my face.
Terrie: "who honey? You and Shawn?" I don't say anything I just nod.
Terrie: "I thought you went out for lunh? What happened?" She looks so concerned
Me: "it was sooo awkward. And he started asking about her and if I'm going to see her, and that I should. And he just kept on pushing." I let out a sigh.
Terrie: "honey I can see why. You can't keep stuff like this in a relationship and maybe he's pushing you because you're not giving an answer" her eyebrows raise.
Me: "my answer was that I didn't want to go. And then he has the nerve to ask why. Like what the hell" terrie looks at me through her lashes.
Terrie: "honey. This boy loves you. He cares about you. Are you afraid of falling in love and REALLY being with someone?"
Terrie: "because it looks like you want to ask him to go with you, but you're are scared he will say no. Honey someone who loves you and pushes you like that wants to be there"
I start playing with my fingers when terrie takes my face and looks at me.
Terrie: "do not push him away. There is a difference between his pushing and yours. He pushing you to get an answer. Your pushing is well wanting to leave"
Me: "but I don't mean to!" She hugs me tightly
Terrie: "I know honey. Its an instinct especially if there is a fight. Hell some times I push your dad away BUT he pushes me back to him. See the difference?" I nod my head against her shoulder
Terrie: "don't give up on love. Please."
----okay idk how I feel about this.