Chapter 79

Callie POV
Me: "STOP!" I say while running down the hall with socks while laughing down the hall.
I turn around and see Shawn running behind me with a big goofy smile on his face.
I see Sydney and Jenna at the end of the hall giggling extremely loud.
I feel Shawn's arms around my waist and pulls me to his chest,  the next thing I know
I'm on the floor with Shawn.
Shawn and I slipped on the hardwood with our socks on.
I'm sitting inbetween his legs,  his legs spralled out.
I can see Shawn looking extremely nervous and worried for me and it makes me smile.
Shawn: "are you okay?" I can't stop laughing and I just nod.
I turn my head and look at him looking concerned,  and then he laughs.
We sit and laugh,  Shawns arms still not leaving my waist.
Jenna: "MOMMY SAYS NOT TO RUN WITH SOCKS ON!" She looks at me serious.
Or as serious as a 5 year old can be.
Shawn and stop laughing for about 5 seconds and we look at each other and burst out laughing again.
After sitting there for for about 5 minutes Shawn hoists me up and I stand up.
I stand between his legs and hold my hands out for him to grab them.
He grabs them and I pull him up with all of my might.
He gets up half way,  and I slip and fall... Again
Shawn looks concered again,  but sees the smile ony face again and laughs with me.
Shawn grabs me and makes sure non of us fall.
We collect ourselves from what happened and out of no where I feel a little hand slapping my right butt cheek.
I turn around and see Jenna laughing.
Me: "did you do that?!" Putting my hands on my hips with a grin on my face.
Jenna: "oopsie" she shrugs and laughs.
Next thing I know she runs away while laughing. I turn back to Shawn and look at him
Me: "this is your fault" pointing to him goofily.
Shawn: "oops." He laughs and pats my bum.
Shawn: "gotta grab what's yours" I laugh and kiss him.
--wrote this on the spot because I slipped in my new apartment!