Chapter 92

A/n ahhh hope you like it. Really brainstorming as to what kind of first time I should do.

Callie POV
Those 3 words that made my heart race.
Daniel used to say those words to me all of the time but I never felt like this.
I look up at him and his face gets worried.
Shawn: "I'm just-I huh didnt-" I cut him off and kiss him.
His eyes looked surprised at my actions and places his hand on my cheek and deepens the kiss.
I pull from our kiss because I forgot where I was.
He pulls me into a hug and kisses my temple.
My legs drape over lap and pull him closer to me and whiper in his ear
Me: "I love you" he looks at me shocked but kisses me
Shawn: "you know you didn't have to say it." I nod my head and bite my lip.
Me: "I know but I do love you" he smiles and kisses me again.
I snuggle close to him and we continue to watch the fire.
After about 3 hours I feel someone shaking me.
Shawn: "hey. Come on. Were going to leave" he kisses my temple and I see we are still at the campfire.
I stand up and stretch and stand between Shawns legs and he hugs me tightly.
He stands up as well and we say our goodbyes to his friends and we head back to the car.
He looks at me and leans over his center consol and kisses me.
Shawn: "sleep baby. I'll wake you when we I get to your house."
I soon fall asleep and quickly get woken back up to Shawn shaking me.
We leave the car and I fish out my keys, thank God my parents are gone for the next 3 days.
We get to my room, and Shawn kisses my head and is about to me but I grab his arm and he comes back to me.
Me: "stay" I hug him tightly and I scoot over and he lays down with me.
Me: "I really do love you" I say sleepily and feel a pair of lips on my head and then I feel the sleep take me.
----I feel like this is shit.