Chapter 100

A/n ayeee hope you like it.

Callie POV
Sitting on the couch debating what I should do.
What should I do? Its been about a week since Shawn and I have talked.
I haven't told anyone about who called not even my dad.
I'm sitting on the bar stool in the kitchen when I see Terrie come in and stare at me.
Me: "what?" She chuckles
Terrie: "what's going on?  And don't you dare say nothing because I know you. I'm not your dad. You can tell me." I let out a bug sigh and look at her
Terrie: "you had sex?"
Me: "what?" We both look at each other.
Me: "well yes but that's not what I wanted to talk about" Terrie looks shocked yet confused.
Me: "my mom wants to see me." Terrie's face forms an 'o' and tries to wrap her head around what just happened.
Terrie: "call me crazy but stuff like this wouldn't bother you." I let out a loud sigh.
Me: "well after I got the call I was shocked and Shawn was still over.... And I told him to leave" I say in a low whisper.
Terrie: "Oh Callie no. Why?"
Me: "he asked if I was going to see her. And I didn't want to be asked because I didn't know. And I thought it would be a good idea to be alone."
Terrie: "please go talk to him. It doesn't have to be about her. Just ask how he's doing. He must miss you. Do you miss him?"
Me: "I miss him like a child misses their blanket." She pouts her lips and hugs me.
Terrie: "just talk to him. Go out for lunch or something. Just talk." I nod my head and head upstairs and gets dressed; denim shorts and a simple tee-shirt. 
I quickly dial his number and he answers rather quickly.
Shawn: "hello" he says low.
Me: "hey. Wanna go out for lunch." I ask while biting my lip in nervousness.
Shawn: "yeah of course. I'll leave now." We both hang up and a smile spreads on my lips.
---get ya popcorn. You will need it.