Chaper 113

A/n hello beautiful people!!!!  The next chapter will be a smut and this chapter is kinda smutty not really but it's because of Instagram. I'm also going to try to make it REALLY smutty.

*smut (kinda)
Callie POV
He kisses me over and over again. I lift my arms up and his hands go to the hem of my shirt and he peels it off. He glances down at me but then his eyes find mine again kissing me again.
Shawn: "you're so beautiful" I blush and kiss him again.
My hands go to his belt and pull his belt so he comes closer to me. He chuckles and pulls his shirt off and throws it to the front of the car.
Me: "how did you do that? So fast?" He chuckles and kisses me sweetly.
He kisses at my collarbone and i tug at the hem of his pants and he chuckles.
I undo his belt and pull it off and accidentally hit my cheek and Shawn looks concerned but I just laugh.
His head falls into my chest and he let's out a laugh.
I throw the belt on the floor and he stops me
Shawn: "Callie, baby I don't have a condom" I smile and kiss him sweetly.
Me: "I'm on the pill it's okay." I kiss him sweetly. "I promise" He looks very worried and I kiss him again.
Shawn: "are you positive?" Making absolutely sure that I want this and don't have a condom.
I nod my head and bite my bottom lip in a sexual fashion.
Shawn: "don't do that. Makes me really want you." He says as he pulls on my pant loops.
Me: "well you can have me" And I wrap my arms around his neck.
He pulls off my jeans and his elbow hits the glass and we both laugh again.
Shawn: "this is harder than it looks" I let out a louder laugh and lean up and kiss him.
He takes off his jeans with just as much struggle or more and he kisses me.
I somehow got the courage to take off my bra.
I unclip it and his eyes look down but then right back up and kisses me passionately causing our chests to touch. He kisses me and I kiss him.
I open my mouth and his tounge roams my mouth and I let out a moan.   I lean up and wrap my arms around him again and bring him down with me.
Me: "you're going to drive me crazy"
Shawn: "honey you drive me crazy all the time."
---is this good? Eh