Chapter 125

A/n soooo I now have a lot more time then I did before. I recently just finished a half a semester course so I am "free" With nothing to do (unless I forget to do homework) but decided to post a new spontaneous chapter!

Shawn POV
I continue sitting at the table hearing little stories from Maggie and fall even more in love with Callie; if that's even possible.
I hear sniffles and a small creek coming from the stairs and just up quickly and follow the noise.
I'm standing at the doorway of the kitchen and Callie standing at the bottom on the steps. Tears stained her cheeks, eyes puffy, blood shot eyes.
I rush to her side and pull her into my chest. I hold her tightly and hear little sniffles coming from her and kiss the top of her head.
She looks up at me; chin resting on my chest and I kiss her nose sweetly.
Me: "I love you" I say with no more than a whisper and only she could hear it. She loved when I whisperd I love her. She loved that I only told her that I loved her. We didn't have to prove to anyone that we loved each other.
She smiled weakly and mumbles
Callie: "I love you" She smiles and puts her face back in my chest.
I sense something is wrong and pull her head from my chest and hold her face in my hands
Me: "you okay?" She shrugs her shoulders and looks defeated.
I place my forehead on hers and whisper just so she can hear
Me: "you can tell me anything, you know that right?" She nods and let's out a breathe.
Callie: "can we go?" I nod my head and kiss her forehead sweetly.
Me: "okay"
We say our goodbyes to her nanny, callie hugging her for a long time making up for lost time.
Once we get into the Jeep she let's out a sigh and rests her head on the window.
Callie: "he never told me" I look at her quickly and show her a confused look and reach for her hand.
Callie: "my mom she tried calling when I was young. My dad never told me" She says with shock and sadness in her voice.
Me: "what are you going to do?" Asking with hesitation
Callie: "talk to him about it" She shrugs
I smile and squeeze her hand
Me: "good. I'm glad. I wanted you to. But don't want to push" She smiles and kisses my hand
Callie: "push me all you want, as long as you catch me before I fall"
---another surprise chapter! Hope you like it ❤