Chapter 94

A/n I really wish Instagram gave us like a 4, 000 word Max instead of 400. But oh well.

Kinda smutty!!!!
Callie POV
His eyes never leave mine. His smile never left his face.
His eyes never lost that amber color that I love.
Shawn slowly takes off his shorts and almost falls on me from the shorts making him lose his balance.
We both laugh and Shawn kisses me.
His hands go to my neck and looks at me for reassurance.
I nod my head and he pulls the bralette over my head and then his hand snakes to my back and unclasps the bralette.
He brings his body closer to mine knowing I don't feel the most confident about being bare on top.
He kisses my lips.
His hands travel to my underwear and slides them down slowly. So slow that it tickled.
He throws them somewhere and we kiss each other again.
He wasn't going fast at all. He wasn't rushing me. He was taking his time. Was he doing this for me or doing it because he wants to.
He kisses me. Again. And again. AND again.
My legs are wrapped around his hips and my feet move a little bit on his waistband trying to pull his boxer briefs down.
He sees my eagerness and helps me pull down his briefs when he stops in the middle of pulling them down.
Shawn: "shit" his head goes in my chest and he let's out a mad sigh
Me: "what?" Picking his head up and kissing him.
Shawn: "I don't have a condom-" He says with a sad look. "-Callie im sorry"
I shake my head and reach in my nightstand and take out a condom.
Shawn: "wait how?" He looks so confused.
I shrug at him and laugh
Me: "well I was going to need them eventually." He laughs and takes the condom and pulls his briefs down the rest of the way.
He rolls the condom on his length and in my mind my jaw is on the floor.
He kisses me one more time and looks at me deep in my eyes.
Shawn: "Callie are you sure?" I lean up and kiss him. I nod and he centers himself and kisses me again.
Shawn: "tell me if it hurts"
---holy water was needed. You will need more just saying.