Chapter 58

A/n so I literally had to keep on taking words away from this chapter because I wrote so much and it was like 500+ words. And Instagram sucks shit and only allows 400 words. So I had to chop up this chapter, which pissed me off a lot. But anyway I hope you like it!!!!

Callie POV
9 in the morning. I start running around trying to get everything done before the date.
I decide to take a shower to help my nerves.
*couples of hours later*
I start looking through my closet for something to wear
Me: "UGH!" I throw my hands up in defeat.
As I turn away the edge of the closet cuts my calf.
I start bleeding and run to the bathroom
I have my foot in the sink trying to stop the bleeding when I see Terrie.
Terrie: "oh my god your bleeding!" She rushes and places a towel on my calf.
Finally the bleeding stops.
Terrie places a bandaid on my leg and place it on the floor.
Me: "can you help me?" Terrie looks shocked.
Terrie: "are you sure?" I nod my head
Me: "a daughter needs a moms help." I could see tears starting to form. We look at each other with an awkward silence
Terrie: "Come on let's go!" She waves her hand to follow her.
We head to her and my dads bathroom and I sit in the vanity chair.
As Terrie is helping me I see my dad in the corner of my eye.
Dad: "ohh what are we doing?" Saying in a girly voice
Both Terrie and I laugh
Me: "she's helping me get ready." Terrie stops what she's doing and pushes my dad out of the bathroom.
Terrie: "You will be surprised just like Shawn!" You can hear a groan from my dad and we laugh again.
She closes the door and continues what shes doing.
I quickly get dressed; wearing my favorite black jeans and one of Terrie's flowy tank top shirts, with a denim jacket, and just simple converse.
I finally look at myself in the full length mirror and my jaw flys open
Me: "wow! I look beautiful"
Terrie peeks through my shoulder
Terrie: "honey you were already there." I smile at her and hug her tightly. Before I can say thank you I hear the doorbell and I get nervous again.
Terrie: "nothing to be nervous about. Pretend your on a regular friend date. Be yourself!" I head downstairs and see my dads jaw open.
Dad: "THATS MY KID!" He shouts and I hear him and another male laugh and get even more nervous.
Me: "here goes nothing"
--ummmm I lowkey like this!