Chapter 110

A/n hello!!!!!  Hope you like it. It's not my favorite chapter. I have a huge test to study for so sorry if this is shitty. But I hope you like it.

Callie POV
I get I'm his car and inhale the scent. God I missed that smell. It smelt like him, but just more musky.
He hops in and kisses me sweetly.
Shawn: "so pizza?" I nod my head and he drives away from my block. His hands falls in its normal spot, my thigh. I smile like a little kid and look at his profile.
I lean my head back and admire my boyfriend; we never broke up we just had a fight. Every couples have fights. The one thing and I really mean one thing my mom taught me was couples fight. And if you don't fight then it's not healthy.
Maybe I should see my mom. Maybe Shawn should come. Maybe he shouldn't. I mean that's just something he can't do. He's my boyfriend not my bodyguard that goes with me everywhere. I mean I know he said he would be by my side through whatever decision, but he means from a distance;doesn't he?
Soon my eyes meet Shawn's and he smiles.
Shawn: "what?" He says with a chuckle. I shake my head no.
Me: "nothing." I say with a smile.
He leans over
Shawn: "you know you can tell me anything.  Even if that's you love tomatos" I scrunch you my nose
Shawn: "that's my girl" I smile and kiss him.
Me: "yes I know. And hell no I don't like tomato" He smiles and glances at the light and sees its green.
We get to the pizza place and he stares at me his eyes wide, and my mouth goes wide
Me: "your eyes are green! And dilated!" I point at his eyes and he pecks my lips and looks in the mirror.
Shawn: "you know what dilated eyes mean?" I shake my head no and bite the bottom of my lip.
Shawn: "when a person's eyes are dilated it means the person in front of them is the love of their life" I blush and bite my lip harder.
I grab his neck and kiss his passionately. He smiles after pulling away from he and kisses me.
Shawn: "what do you want on your pizza?"
Me: "cheese." Shawn nods and opens his door and closes it.
Me: "wait!" He stops and I climb over the console and to the open windoe.
Me: "and pineapple" He smiles wide and kisses me passionately
Shawn: "god I love you"
---cute?