Chapter 87

A/n hope you like it!!!!

Callie POV
While Shawn and I are driving to the lake we do what we always do and we sing in the car.
Me: "how far of a drive is this?" I ask while still singing along to a John Mayer song.
Shawn: "like 3 hours" my eyes go wide continue to listen to music knowing this is going to be a long drive.
The whole car ride there we were listening to music while looking at the scenery.
Shawn parks the car in the middle of no where and I look around.
Me: "this is it?" I say looking confused.
Shawn nods and leaves the car and comes to my side and I'm still confused.
Me: "I don't get it. Its so boring. Like where is the lake?" Turning around in little circles only seeing trees.
Shawn: "patience little one." He goes to his trunk and I follow him.
I see he has some towels and starts throwing his shirt in his trunk, I soon see new underwear and shorts. Shawm kisses me cheek and goes back to the driver seat to get something.
I place my clothes in there and see female clothes in the back as well and get confused.
I reach for them and look at them with a relaxed sigh.
Shawn: "you okay?" He asks looking confused.
Shawn: "oh you found them. I kinda just took what looked cute.
I look at what he has,  shorts, t-shirt and a bralette.
Shawn: " to be honest I didn't know what this was" pointing to the bralette. I let out a laugh
Me: "its a bralette. Its like a bra but not." Shawn nods still looking confused.
He kisses me and I place the clothes back in the car and we start walking.
After about a 10 minute walk I finally see it. The lake.
Me: "DUDE!  This is huge"
Guy: "thats what she said!" I look over and see Shawn laughing with his friend Brian
Me: "ha ha so funny" I say and he laughs.
The lake was big.
It had obstacle courses in the water and also saw a boat boom by with someone wakeboarding.
Shawn: "ready to have fun?" He looks at me and I nod.
--this is so amazing!  *sarcastic as fuck!*