Chapter 130

A/n hey!!!!  Okay so I know my new fan fiction for JUST wattpad..... Kinda excited something I hope you all like. You will get more info after this is over!!!!

Callie POV
Two weeks past and things were finally falling back into place. Shawn and I were better than ever. We spent every day together. We spent time with his family and my family.
I spent time with my mom and learned things about her. I told her things about me. She told me things about herself, she even told me things about what I used to do. I got my mom back. Someone I've always missed.
I pack my last bag into my car and let out a loud sigh. I feel Shawn's arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder and kiss my neck.
We stand there in Shawn's arms swaying from side to side.
Shawn: "I love you. With my whole heart. We will be okay" I turn around and feel a single tear leave my eye
Me: "I'm just-" I throw my hands in defeat "-I don't want us to forget each other. I want us to be together forever." Shawn kisses my lips and holds my face in his hands
Shawn: "I'm not going to forget the love of my life. I love you. We will make it work. Instead of me going to your house to see you, I go to your dorm or apartment. Which is actually closer to my condo" I place my head in his chest and inhale his scent.
Me: "I'm just going to miss you like crazy. Going to miss your scent." Shawn lifts my head from his chest and wipes the tear from my face with his thumb.
Shawn: "I love you Callie Roxanne Winters. Always will. Won't stop. I see a future with you" I blush and kiss him sweetly.
Me: "just don't forget about me while you're being a rock star" I say with a chuckle. He hugs me tightly and kisses the top of my head
Shawn: "can't do that. You will always be on my mind. Always" He says and kisses me again.
Shawn: "AND YOU! Don't go and fall in love with those college boys" He adds a chuckle. I shake my head
Me: "never. Why have a dorky college kid, when I have a dorky rock star? You're mine Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. Mine. Don't forget" He shakes his head and kisses me.
Shawn: "never"
--probably like 3 more chapters left.... Hope you liked it. Feedback is appreciated