✧ princess - ethan

gucci gang
___________

ethan, the schools beloved fuckboy. he has a reputation for hooking up with girls, and then breaking their hearts. but what can i say? hes hot. and he knows that damn well.

im a quiet one, you could say. i don't hang out with ethans 'clan', i don't talk with other groups. i stay within my friend group, which consists of my bestfriend juliana, neveah, and danielle.

i would never ever think ethan would bang any of my friends. one, we're smart and know not to have sex with him. two, we're weird. we literally sit at a bench under a tree and laugh like maniacs.

so why would ethan want to hook up with us?
-
monday. the day that i hate with a passion. to make my day worse, juliana is in spain, for her club trip. neveah is sick, and danielle is caring for neveah.

like kms! i cant even deal with school regularly, let alone by myself.

i check the time on my phone. 7:54. class starts at 8:00, so i have some time. i walk to the snack bar and take out my money from my back pocket. the line is short, but ethan and his friends stood outside the line.

i don't know why, but i always feel self conscious when i am around him. i tuck a strand of hair behind me ear as i step up to the snack bar.

who ever made my schools snack cart, is fucking dumb. they made it super tall, and my short ass cant reach. i literally have to stand on my tippy toes.

"hi, um can i just get a muffin?" i say, nervous. the girl working the bar nodded and walked to the back to grab a muffin. i stood there awkwardly waiting.

ethan walked up to me and placed his large hand on my ass. i turned and looked up at him, as he's a fucking giraffe.

"need help princess?" he chuckled. i pushed his hand off and scowled. "go away."

ethan laughed to himself again. "so my princess is feisty." he raised a brow. the girl handed me my muffin and i handed her my money.

"princess?" i asked, walking away. he smiled innocently.
-
ethan is in my chemistry class. he actually sits next to me. wow, iconic! stupid teacher seating chart is messed.

today, we're doing an experiment. a plastic tub was placed in the middle of the table with goggles and our materials.

the teacher told us to start right away. since im short, i have to get on my knees on my stool to get anything in the middle of the table. i creep over the table and grab goggles, and plop back in my seat. the whole time i was doing so, i could feel ethans eyes burning on my butt.

i ignored it though. i began writing down stuff. "okay, lets start." i mumble, my gaze not leaving my paper.

ethan gets a finger and places it under my chin. he makes me look up at him. "princess, can you get the beaker?" he smirked.

this bitch knows what he's doing. he wants me to hover over the table so my ass sticks up. i shake my head.

"no no no. you can get it." i say.

ethans hazel eyes don't leave mine. "go get the beaker. you wont wanna fail this, will you?" he smirked. i sighed, showing the defeat on my face.

"please?" i ask. he shakes his head no. "you can, princess."

i slowly lean over the table, and get the beaker. i stare at him the whole time. his warm hand meets my butt as he lightly gropes it.

i sit back down fast. "stop!" i whisper shout. ethan smiles.

[ten minutes in the experiment]

"we're almost done. we just need to crush the tablet." i say. ethan nods as he copies all my work from my paper.

i walk to the other side of my table, and get on my knees to grab the tablet. ethan stares at me. "my princess is smart,"

i stare at him coldly. "okay stop with that nickname!" i say.

he doesn't do anything.
-
finally, i have p.e with ethan. i change into my p.e uniform and head out to the field.

"okay guys, listen up." my coach started. "today, i'm going to partner you guys up with the opposite gender, and do cardio."

i groaned silently. please don't be ethan. anyone but him. i thought.

my coach looked at his clipboard. "stephanie and trevor, ethan and isabelle,"

i do a happy dance in my mind. then, ethan interrupts the coach.

"excuse me coach, but isabelle is not here today." ethan said. he nodded, and wrote down something on his clipboard. "okay, then you can work with..."

his pen points to every single girl, then stops on me. "[y/n]."

ethan smirks lightly. "okay." ethan replied.

ARE YOU SERIOUS.

[skip five minutes after]

"kay guys, get started!" the coach blew his whistle. ethan walked over to me. "hey princess."

i roll my eyes. we begin running with the group of people.

"princess, did i ever tell you how incredible your ass looks in those shorts?" he points to my butt.

i groan. "leave me alone!"

he smiles. "and that your boobs looks very ni-"

"ethan. seriously, stop."

ethans stupidly hot lips turns into a devilish smile.
__________
hey! 💗