✧ for you - ethan

nerd imagine
-🍊-

"hey isn't that the bitch that's dating that nerd ethan?" a girl leaning against the graffiti wall said. her friends laughed as it was the funniest thing they've ever seen. i spun my head fast, wondering who said that.

it was a girl named piper. her smiling innocently, batting her eyelashes as if she was cute or something. my blood was boiling, how dare she talk about ethan like that? i stormed to her, grabbing her shirt. "what's your problem?" i snarled.

"woah woah woah, don't touch me," she scoffed. i let go of her, and rolled my eyes. "sorry, wouldn't want to touch your dirty ass anyway," her friends all 'ooed' and looked at her with concern, wondering what her response was.

"atleast im not the one dating a nerd, all he does is follow you around like a lost puppy. i swear, he needs to stop being weird and creepy!"

and with those words, that made me go over edge. my world fell in slow motion, as i punched piper in her face. she was slammed against the brick wall, nose bleeding from my fist. that's when my world wasn't slow anymore.

she punched me in the gut, making me tumble back on my heels. i couldn't breathe for a solid five seconds. she knocked the damn air out of me.

i pulled her hair onto the ground, and started punching her straight in the face. her friends stood there in horror. "do something!" piper screeched, trying to push me off her.

one of her little minions pulled me off her and punched me in the forehead. at first, i felt like a rock hit me. then it started to feel my heart beat in my head.

with all my force, i pushed her off me, resulting to her falling back on the cold concrete. i heard the big 'slam' of her body make contact with the ground.

then i was gonna turn to see if her other friend was going to do something to me. she wasn't sure of what to do, so she punched me straight in the nose.

blood crept down to my lips, and i wiped it off, staring at the liquid. i punched her harder back, her squealing in pain.

"don't ever talk about ethan like that again," i panted. i kicked piper in the ribs before walking off. now they won't be fucking with me anymore.

i ran to ethans house, which luckily wasn't far at all. i knocked on the door, out of breath. i heard footsteps rush down the stairs, the door swinging open to see ethan. his big smile faded once he saw me.

"y-y/n?" he asked, terrified. he pulled me into his embrace and hugged me. "w-what happened?" before i couldn't respond, pulled away our hug.

"maybe you c-can tell me about-t it as i fix you?" he stuttered cutely. i nodded, and he closed the front door. he rushed me to the bathroom, and sat me up on the counter. he took out his first aid kit.

"so princess, tell me about it-t," he said, still continuing to look through the kit. "well, i saw that girl piper today." i started.

he got a wipe and gently wiped the blood off my nose. he nodded, his eyebrows weaved into a concerned look. he sighed. "b-baby, you know when you see her n-nothing good happens-s,"

i tapped my fingers against the marble counter top. "i know eth, but she said some things about you that hurt my heart. i couldn't contain my anger for much longer," i confessed. he discarded the wipes and connected eyes with me.

"y/n-n, you didn't have to..." he placed an ice pack on my forehead, where it was bruised.

"but i did, for you," i smiled proudly.

-🍊-

pet names
is a yes for me
in my book :)