✧ babies - both

i haven't seen an imagine like this!

-💗-

third person p.o.v

lisa dolan and (your moms full name) are bestfriends, and they had both their babies around the same time. lisa gave birth to two boy twins and y/m/n gave birth to a girl.

y/m/n and lisa always hung out, and their kids would always play together. they would place all three kids into a play pen and talk about stuff as they watched them.

 they would place all three kids into a play pen and talk about stuff as they watched them

( i just blessed yo eyes, you're welcome. )

grayson wore red and ethan wore blue, and y/n wore yellow. they were all getting around that age where they pick things up and examine it with their mouths.

ethan picked up an 'ABC' block and looked at it long and hard. (like my pee pee) ethan threw it at his twin brother.

grayson flinches and begins to cry. "oh no, what the matter baby?" lisa asks. she picks up grayson and starts rocking him.

y/n sat in the corner of the play pen clueless of what's happening. she played with a mini piano and looked around not knowing what to do.

ethan looked at y/n's toy piano. he crawled over there and started to push the colorful buttons aswell.

y/n started to hit the piano hard, and it startled ethan. he looked at her with drool seeping from his small mouth. he mimicked her and hit the piano.

soon, ethan wanted to play with the piano by himself. he pulled the toy away from y/n's lap.

she pouted her lip and whined. she kicked her small legs in anger. y/m/n walked to the play pen and looked down. "what's wrong?"

lisa walks to her side with grayson still in her arms. "oh, it's ethan. ethan took her toy." lisa chuckled.

"oh y/n it's fine, let ethan play with it." y/m/n said. she whined even more. her mom gave her a pink stuffed dog to play with.

y/n was shocked. she felt all around the soft creature, and giggled. she rubbed her face against it and smiled.

ethan pushed the piano off his lap and crawled to y/n tugging the stuffed animal away from her arms.

"no no no ethan!" lisa laughed, gently pushing him away.

-💗-

this was cute and different!