✧ bad boy, good girl - ethan

cliché. sorta based on the song : princess complex by black bear, but not all the way. and no, it's not on spotify. but it's on soundcloud!

-💗-

ethans p.o.v

i inhaled my cigarette as i held it with two fingers. i leaned against the wall as i looked all around campus. i exhaled the smoke as my eyes caught onto a girl.

y/f/n. (your full name). her beautiful hair in curls as they bounced with every step she took. her vans windbreaker was open to reveal a tight black basic tee shirt. she wore blue jeans with her slip on black vans.

i quickly threw my cigarette on the ground and walked over to her. she was perfect, in every way. she was a princess to me, she was rich and she got whatever she want.

"hey," i said. her y/c/e (your color eyes) sparkles up at me as she smiled, her cheeks rising up. "hey ethan, what's up?" she asked.

i licked my lips. "nothing, just wondering if you'd like to hang out later on today?" i stared into her beautiful eyes.

she had acne scars on her cheeks but i could care less. it's what made her beautiful and unique. she didn't care on what her skin looked like, and i didn't either. she's gorgeous.

"sure!" she replied. "can i have you number?" she asked. i nodded and took out my phone and handed it to her.

it's crazy. we are so different, she's a very wealthy girl that is pure and innocent. while on the other hand, i'm not wealthy what's so ever and i'm not innocent.

she sweetly hands me back my phone and smiled softly. "who's house?" she asked.

"whosoever, i don't really care." i said. she nodded. "wanna come over to my house?" she offered.

"sure, see you later babe," i winked. she looked at me mesmerized before walking off blushing. i love the effect i have on that girl. i was walking to the restroom but was bumped into destiny, a girl that's trying to hook up with me.

"hey boy, let's chill?" i cringed. "no thanks, i'm hanging out with someone else." i declined. she pouted. "aw! why? who?"

"y/n y/l/n." i said, walking past her. she turned around to face me and her expression was pure disgust. "what the- ew! why that whore?" she whined.

i turned back to her and got up in her face. "listen, destiny. she's not a whore, don't call her that. if anyone's the whore it's you." i said.

her mouth was agape and she scoffed. "fine, whatever!" she walked away, swaying her hips like a freak.

i rolled my eyes and walked away. i saw y/n talking to shawn, who was offering her a cigarette. "no thanks," she pushed away the cigarette. he slowly backed her up against the wall and smirked, "come on pretty princess, just try it!" he gripped her ass.

my blood boiled as i walked fast up to them, pulling him off her. "get the fuck away from her, shawn. if she doesn't want the damn cigarette then she doesn't want it. and you have no right to touch her like that." i snapped at him.

i turned back to y/n and she smiled. "thanks ethan, i appreciate it." she hugged me. she was petite so she hugged my bottom back.

"no problem."

-💗-

ew this was so messy and rushed, i'm sorry.