✧ natural - grayson

requested; @dolanarchy

-🍊-

i came home from filming a video with shane dawson, and i threw my stuff onto the couch. i called from my boyfriend grayson, but no response.

i heard faint music coming from upstairs, so i followed it. it lead to mine and graysons bathroom. the bathroom door wasn't locked, so it tempted me even more to twist the handle.

i delicately placed my hand on the silver door knob, and twisted it slowly. once it was completely twisted. i pulled open the door.

"GRAYSON!" i laughed. he jumped, a hair straightener in his hand. he was straightening his hair.

i stared at him in disbelief. was he really straightening his hair?

"y/n!" he shouted, staring at himself in the mirror with concern as he carefully clasped the hair tool around his hair.

"grayson, what the hell are you doing." i seriously said. he turned to look at me and scoffed. "uh, what does it look like i'm doing? i'm straightening my naturally curly hair." he emphasized the word natural.

i rolled my eyes and leaned against the door frame. "grayson. you do not have naturally curly hair."

"yes i do!" he argued.

i shook my head. "at the end of your little hair makeover, you're gonna look emo. guaranteed." i walked out and to the bedroom.

- four minutes later -

grayson walks into our shared room, his head hung low. i looked up from my phone and laughed. "now what did i tell you?"

"you said i would look emo." he mumbled inaudibly. i cupped my ear. "hmm? can't hear you baby boy." i smirked.

"you said i would look emo!" he spoke up, embarrassed. i chuckled, and took ahold of his hands and pulled his fit body close to me.

"it's okay baby." i kissed his lips. he smiled, moving his now flat hair from out of his face.

he had black thick eyeliner messily around his eyes. my own eyes grew wide as i pushed him off me. "hell no, go away." i laughed.

he laughed back at me and walked to the bathroom to wash it off. "it's not a phase, mom!" he shouted from the bathroom.

and at this moment, i knew he was the one.

-🍊-