✧ dead roses - ethan

play the song :)

it doesn't really match
what the song means
but i wanted to change it up

-💗-

ethan and y/n broke up two month ago, and y/n still hasn't gotten over it. she's wanted the feeling of his body, she grown angry and petty.

y/n sat in her bed, clenching her fists right with tears strolling down her face. she missed ethan so much, she was a clingy and curious person. ethan did not like that, he even blocked her number and instagram.

she sobbed silently, the only light to be seen at 10:58 pm was her lamp light. her comforter wrinkled a bit from all the times she clenched it. her trash can laying on the side and tv flickering from her breaking it.

y/n, being the petty person she was, grabbed her phone and dialed the local florist. she wiped her tears from streaming down her face and sniffled.

"hello, new jersey flowers, how may i help you today?" a girls voice chirped.

"send a dozen dead roses to 666420 willow lane." y/n replied, darkly.

"o-okay, that'll be 15.99... why dead roses?" she asked, writing down y/n's order.

"how about you stop asking questions and do my damn request. you want my money, right?" y/n answered, pissed. the girl gasped quietly.

"of course," she replied, a bit terrified. "is there a note you'll like to add?"

"yes. add, 'here's some dead roses, for my dead heart you ruined.'"

- the next day -

y/n walked to ethans house, and saw that the flowers already arrived. she stood behind a tree and waited for ethan to come out.

soon enough, ethan opened the door and looked down. he furrowed his brows and picked up the flowers and read the note.

he looked all around, then broke down into tears.

-💗-

fAV SONG RN OML