✧ height difference - ethan

🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋

YOUR P.O.V

"which ride do you want to go on first, y/n?" ethan asks. i furrow my brows as i look all around the theme park. my eyes lit up at the sight of a huge roller coaster. "that one!" i point.

ethan looks in the direction i signal and nods. "okay, let's go baby." he grabs my hand softly and starts walking.

every guy eyes me and looks at me as if i'm their dinner. i innocently look up at them as they look down at me with lust dancing in their eyes.

"keep your eyes to yourself bup," ethan hisses as he pulls me closer to him. i felt safe in his arms.

the guys intimidating look fade away at ethans words.

finally we arrive at the ride. people flooded the lines which made me a bit annoyed. ethan pointed to the height thing. (i forget the name)

"are you tall enough, babe?" he asks.

i stand against the board and ethans looks above my head and laughs. "haha, looks like you're too short."

i gasp as i look at the red line. seriously?! 5'5 to be on that ride?

"ugh! why!" i groan.

"i guess i can go on. i mean, i am 6'3." (pretend, lmao.) ethans smirks.

i slap his forearm. "shut up! you're just saying that cause i'm 5'3." i whine.

"i'm sorry baby. you're just too short!" he laughs and picks me up, my legs wrapping around his torso almost immediately.

i lay my head on his broad shoulder. he begins to walk away from the ride line.

"where are we going?" i ask.

"the kids area." ethan replies.

"what?! why!"

"that's the only place you'll be able to go in."

🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋✨🦋

wow i finally updated!
sorry this chapter was shit
i enjoyed writing it though
- juliana <3