✧ taken away - ethan

(TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS, PLEASE DO NOT READ.)

-💙-

i was at ethan's house, and we were talking and just hanging out. he had to go to the store to run a few errands. i didn't go because i'm feeling a bit sick.

i laid on e's bed, just playing some games on my phone. i heard knocking on the door. "come in!" i shout.

the door opens, and grayson walks in. i never really hung out with grayson. he has a straight face while he closes the door and walks towards me.

"oh, hey grayson!" i greet. he nods slowly before pinning my arms on ethan's bed, kissing my neck harshly.

"u-uh, grayson? stop!" i ask, trying to remain calm. i try to kick my legs but grayson weight stops them. he bites and nips at my neck, groaning on my skin. "stop, grayson!"

he doesn't listen, in fact his left hand snakes down to my 'area'. i flinch, and tense up. i'm a virgin.

"i bet you're so fucking tight," he mumbles, unzipping the zipper on my jeans. i try to get out of his grasp but he's too strong. "s-stop, please!" i shout. he takes his right hand and puts it over my mouth.

"don't fucking say a word," he growls. my lips tremble under his large hand. i shake my head 'no', and he slaps the side of my thigh hard. "you will do what i say, k?"

a tear slips from my eye. i nod, not wanting to get hit again. he removes his hand from over my lips and hovers over me. he pulls down my jeans, leaving me in my panties.

he unbuckles his belt and pulls down his pants. he takes off his boxers, stroking himself lightly. he rips off my tee shirt.

he hooks his finger on the side of my underwear, and pulls them down. he aligns himself at my entrance, and thrusts his whole dick inside me.

tears escape my eyes. it feels as he is ripping me in half. the pain is so horrible, i grip ethan's bed sheets.

"ugh, fuck. you're fucking tight baby," he moans. my whole body is being jerked and i feel numb. my eye sight becomes blurry, and i cant comprehend anything i see.

ethan, please help me.

he cums inside me, and he groans loudly. soon, we both hear ethan's car pull up. "shit." he says he quickly gets dressed and runs out.

i cant believe, my virginity got taken away from me in the worse possible way.

i don't move a muscle. sobs come out of my lips and my eyes become red and puffy.

"y/n, baby! i'm back!" ethans voice sings. he opens his door to see my body almost fully naked, and his mouth falls agape.

"Y/N! WHATS THE MATTER?" he ran towards me and picked up my body, wrapping his strong arms around me.

"g-grayson, h-he r-r-raped-d me-e," i cried into his chest. he gasps and rubs my back, kissing the top of my head.

he knew you were a virgin. "WHAT THE FUCK?" he shouted. "i'm so sorry baby, you didn't deserve to go through this." he said, more calmly. "just excuse me for a few seconds."

he got up from off his bed and walked out, to see grayson on the couch, acting if nothing happened.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU FUCKING RAPED MY GIRLFRIEND? YOU TOOK AWAY HER VIRGINITY! ASSHOLE! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR RAPE! YOURE FUCKING SICK!" ethan shouted on the top of his lungs. he punched grayson right in the face.

-💙-

this was hard for me to write. i could never see grayson bailey dolan doing this. he is too much of an angel to do anything like this. i'm sorry if this triggered you.