✧ news - ethan

-🍒-

ETHANS P.O.V

"grayson hurry the fuck up we are going to be late!" i shouted, annoyed, from the other room. two seconds later, graysons door swings open.

"i'm coming! jesus christ ethan, stop being such a prick." grayson shot back. i picked up my phone and rolled my eyes. "whatever."

"you've been like this for weeks, ethan! where's the old you?" grayson stood in my path with big eyes. i shook my head and tried to get past him, but he didn't let me.

"move grayson. we're gonna be late." i snarled. grayson looked down at the ground and let out a sigh. he then moved so i can walk.

GRAYSONS P.O.V

i just really want the old him back.

he's been such a bitch to me and others.

tears built up in my eyes and ethan walked past me. i turned on my heel and walked behind him like a lost child.

"did you lock the door grayson?" ethan asked. i shook away my thoughts and looked at him then the door. i turned the door knob and it wasn't locked. ethan huffed. "god grayson. you're stupid."

"i made ONE mistake! cut me some slack." i put the key in the hole and locked the door.

ethan didn't even bother to acknowledge what i said, he just walked away.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

ethan and grayson got out their uber, and into the news place. they were scheduled for an interview.

"the dolan twins! you're just on time." a girl with a clipboard and headset said to ethan and grayson, placing her hand on ethans shoulder.

ethan, being frustrated, rudely shook the girls hand off his shoulder. he glared at her, his eyes filled with fury.

his eyes then turned from anger to sadness. his eyes were droopy and looked miserable.

ethan walked to the couch where him and grayson were getting interviewed on. grayson apologized to the girl for ethans rudeness.

grayson took a seat next to his brother.

"alright we are going live in one, two, three, we're live!" the director said.

there was a lady sitting next to the twins, smiling big and waving at the camera. "hello everyone, today we are joined with the dolan twins!"

grayson smiled and waved, while ethan didn't bother to smile but waved. his lips were a thin line.

"so boys how have you guys been doing?" the lady asked.

grayson and ethan exchanged glances.

"we've been good!" grayson lied.

"that's nice to hear." the lady, named anna, said.

"now i have a question that everyone wants to know."

grayson immediately knew what it was. he shook his head slightly so anna could only notice, but her being clueless didn't quite understand. she then asked the question.

"so why isn't y/n in your videos anymore? where has she gone?"

grayson gasped. ethans eyes widened.

"fuck." grayson muttered under his breath.

ETHANS P.O.V

fucking hell.

y/n's name.

her.

i cant hold it in anymore. i cant lie.

"funny question. well, i just want to put this out there, cause i CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! STOP ASKING ABOUT DAMN Y/N. WANNA THE KNOW THE TRUTH? I'LL TELL YOU."

i stand up and look dead in the camera.

"SHE ISNT IN OUR VIDEOS OR MY LIFE ANYMORE BECAUSE... BECAUSE..." i empathize the word my.

"SHE IS GONE. SHE LEFT ME AND GRAYSON. IT WAS HER DECISION."

grayson stared at his feet.

"AND EVERYDAY SOMEONE ASKS ME ABOUT HER. ITS NOT THEIR FAULT THEYRE CURIOUS BUT PLEASE STOP." my voice cracks severely.

time for the truth.

silence overcomes me, and everyone in the studio.

"she took her own life."

-🍒-