✧ loyal - grayson

bad ass gray.

-🌹-

g's p.o.v

i fixed my leather jacket as i walked into victoria secret. i looked all around the super glittery room, before my eyes fell on the most gorgeous set of lingerie, for my baby girl.

i started walking towards the set, but i was stopped by a girl. "hey babe, need any help?" she asked, pressing her arms together to make her non existent cleavage show.

i wanted to shove her away, but i wasn't raised like that. "no, thanks." i walked passed her. she scoffed and turned around to face me. "what!"

i ignored her and grabbed y/n's size bra and size panties. before i could even turn on my heel to pay for the items, another girl threw herself on me.

"hey, you gettin those for me?" she winked. at this point i was disgusted with all the girls. i shook my head. "no." i said bluntly. "i have a girlfriend."

"bet she's ugly," she said under her breath. i turned around and got in her face, "what did you say?" i asked.

she gulped down the last of her bravery and courage. she shook her head, "n-nothing."

"that's what i thought," i said, and walked to go pay. the girl working at the cash register saw what happened and immediately scanned the items, and bagged them fast.

"have a nice day," she said quickly. i nodded and walked out.

i made my way home and saw y/n laying on the couch, sleeping. she was wearing my hoodie and he hair was messy. she looked so damn adorable.

i brushed away her messy hair with my hand, and kissed the top of her forehead. her beautiful eyes fluttered open, and looked up at me. she pushed her self up and gave me a hug.

in the process of her getting up, i saw the purple hickies i gave her last night. the sex we had yesterday was so rough yet so good, so good that i ripped her favorite set of lingerie.

-🌹-

:)