✧ pet - both

ages : 10 and 12
you're the younger one:)

-🌹-

"guys! look what i got!" lisa, my mom, said opening the door. she held a brown box with holes on the sides. me and ethan were playing video games, and when we heard our moms words, we immediately paused the game.

"what is it?" i asked, trying to look in the hole. she put it on the coffee table.

"can i open it ma?" ethan asked, hand on the box. she shook her head no. "not until graysons here."

"GRAYSON COME DOWNSTAIRS!" i shouted, eager to see what mom brought home. i heard footsteps on the ceiling, then grayson running downstairs.

"what?" he asked. i pointed to the box. "what's in it?" he asked again.

we all sat on the couch waiting for mom to open the box. once she did, we all jumped up to see what was inside.

a puppy!

all of our eyes lit up, as we all reached out to grab it. ethan ended up getting it, pulling the puppy close to his chest.

"hey!" i slapped him in the head. my mom gave me 'the look' and slouched back in my seat. grayson immediately started sneezing.

"oh dear," mom said, taking the puppy from ethan. "guess getting a puppy wasn't good after all,"

i scowled. "can i PUH-LEEZ pet the puppy?" i asked. my mom handed me the dog, getting up to go get grayson allergy medication.

the dogs eyes were so unique and beautiful. on the border, it was a green. in the middle was a yellowish green, and the center a brown red.

( ME REALIZING I HATE THIS IMAGINE I HATE THE PLOT IDK WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS???? I JUST WANTED A WAY TO EXPLAIN BRIELLES BEAUTIFUL EYES AGHHHH I LOVE HER @-babygirlbri )

-🌹-