✧ overprotective - grayson

sorry just really like writing sibling imagines.

-💗-

you were eating cereal in the kitchen, alone. you were watching youtube, pouring more cereal, more milk, and this went on for a good 15 minutes. [sorry i LOVE CEREAL YALL]

grayson comes in, him being 18 and you being 14, and ruffles your hair. "hey brat," he jokes, dropping his keys next to you and opening the fridge.

"hey, where's ethan?" you ask, drinking the milk from your cereal. he grabs a water bottle out from the fridge. "he's with mom," he sips his water.

you nod in response, dropping you bowl in the sink. before you can walk back, you phone buzzes.

grayson runs to it before you can, and looks at the text. it was from a guy you've been talking to, his name was justin.

"uh, who's justin?" he asked, showing you his contact. you snatch your phone away from grayson. "a guy i've been talking to, why?" you snarled, annoyed with his childish attitude.

but in reality, it was ethans contact. you just changed his name to justin so you could prank grayson.

justin: hey❤️

you bit your inner cheek to keep you from laughing. graysons nostrils flared. "what? who is he? do i know him?"

"calm down grayson," you said.

your phone buzzed again.

justin: ur beautiful😘

grayson immediately took your phone away from you, and his face turned a bright red, his neck vein popping out. "y/n! who is this?" he roared.

"give me back my phone, asswipe!" you try to pry your phone out of his hands. "no! i'm just being overprotective over my little sister!" he replied back, raising his voice.

"you're being too over protective, in 14!" you yell.

justin: hello? are u gon reply to me😘

grayson bit his lip hard. "what the hell? he texts as he's fucking 12!" grayson yells. at this point, you burst out into laughter. ethan walks out from down the hall, laughing as well.

"ethan! what are you doing here?" grayson asks, pissed.

"it was a joke, grayson. ethan was justin." you laugh out. ethan hands grayson his phone so grayson could read the texts. grayson throws the phone on the ground. he lets out a long groan. "ughhhhhhh,"

siblings are fun.

-💗-

:)