✧ together - ethan

play song when told to ;)

-🍒-

"WHATEVER!" y/n screamed, grabbing her car keys and walking out the door. i ran after her and stopped outside behind her. "GO! I DONT CARE!" i lied.

she turned around and scrunched up her nose in anger, she was about to say something but no words came out. she just stormed away into her car.

i ran back inside and slammed the front door shut. i leaned against the door and hung my head low, mentally taking away my angry mask and my true self being revealed.

i walked to the fridge sluggishly, not feeling myself without y/n. i tiredly pulled the fridge open, my eyes glancing at the various drinks.

an idea popped in mind. let's go to the club. let my mind fade from this fight me and y/n had, and just have fun.

i picked up my phone from the counter and texted grayson. he then texted back and agreed to go to the club with me.

i then walked upstairs and changed.

- at the club -

"hey e, want a drink? it's on me." grayson smiled. i nodded, flashing back a fake smile. he nodded and walked to the counter.

- later ; play song -

soon, i was feeling myself again. my body felt great, i just wanted to dance the night away. my body was rippled with sparks as i grabbed onto a girls waist.

she rolled her hips against my crotch, a moan escaping my lips.

she moved her hips to the beat of the song, and let me tell you she was pro at it.

my hands snaked from her hips to her sides, pulling her up and closer to me. her lips brushed against mine as she smirked. her hair was in her face so i couldn't quite see her complexion.

i ignored it, and kissed her passionately. her lips molded into mine perfectly, as she rested her hands on my chest.

i then moved the hair away from her face.

y/n.

"y/n?" i questioned over the loud music.

her mouth hung open. "ethan?"

instead of walking away, i chuckled. "it's like the world wants us to be together."

-🍒-