✧ HOLY SHIT

i found the hidden message in this weeks video

now i can sit on their fac-

i mean sleep next to their faces ahhaha

also imma rant, so feel free to leave

this morning on ethans snap he posted one of the most beautiful selfies ever. it was him as pure as ever, fresh and unedited. (i'm not saying they edit their photos) it's this picture...

 (i'm not saying they edit their photos) it's this picture

he looks absolutely gorgeous being himself. his cute little red patches on his face and his toothpaste scattered. he looks so gorgeous in every way because that's him, that's the real him. he's not trying to look 'good' or do anything. he's being natural, which is such a turn on. this is my favorite picture of ethan grant dolan. this picture shows that not every single person you think is perfect is really not. they have their flaws. but i happen to love ethans flaws so much, that it isn't healthy.

people on the internet are editing his pimples and his toothpaste out, which makes me furious. everyone's like 'omg he looks so good on the edited version', like does he not look good with out? what's the big deal with pimples? every single human being on this earth has probably had 1 pimple in their lifetime. this makes me really upset because they only 'like' ethan for his stunning face, his body, jawline, and not his imperfections. flaws are so absolutely beautiful, and people saying he looks ugly with them really breaks my heart. flaws need their love too, even though they suck ass. it takes time to love flaws.

here's the edited version.

hot? yes

hot? yes. better than the last one? fuck no. (they also took out his damn ponytail 🖕😤)

acne isn't a problem for me, yeah sure i hate my acne on my face, but it'll go away. i promise it will. & i love how ethan isn't afraid to show his real skin, i love this man to death. i'm sorry if this offended you in any way.