✧ broken - grayson

nerd imagine

-💙-

"she broke up with me!" he sobbed into my shoulder. my arms snuggled around his torso as his body shook slightly.

"i'm sorry gray." was all i said. we sat on my bed at 3 am, grayson crying uncontrollably. my parents were on vacation so grayson could cry as loud as he wants.

i rubbed his back soothingly, and his body relaxed. "s-she said that s-she like t-troy now-w," he choked out.

his grip on my back tightened. i hate seeing him this sad. yet, i feel guilty. i knew alyssa would break up with him so soon. i told him so many times that she is just a player, but he didn't listen.

i sat grayson up straight, and took off his glasses. i wiped the fog on and tear drops off them, before getting my thumbs and wiping his wet eyes. i put his glasses back on his face.

"hey, i hate seeing you so sad." i frowned. he let out a shaky sigh. "i-i know, i just feel so broken." his bottom lip stuck out a bit.

"i'm never going to find love," grayson said.

"don't say that gray."

"it's true! i just want to find a beautiful, understanding, supportive, caring, hilarious person."

"someone who would do anything for me. no matter the cost." grayson voice softened.

grayson's mouth hung open in awe, as he realized something. he soon realized that y/n was the one he has been searching for. he was just too blinded by the fact she was only a bestfriend.

"you." he whispered.

i cocked an eyebrow. "huh?"

"you! you are the one i've been looking for! my dream girl! she was right in front of me all along!" he explained.

my lips formed a smile, as redness came upon my cheeks.

"b-be mine?" he asked, taking my hands and cupping them.

"yes," i bit my lip and hugged him tightly.

only, this wasn't a friendly hug.

this was a loving hug.

-💙-

ew the ending was cringe