✧ 5 million subs - both

me, grayson, and ethan sit in the trampoline, inside the warehouse, looking at grayson's phone. the atmosphere is silent and we are all shaking quietly.

we were watching the twins subscriber count.

grayson's hand was shaking, my arms were shaking, and ethan was shaking everywhere.

4,999,996...

4,999,997...

4,999,998

4,999,999

4,999,997

"FUCK!" i yelled. i immediately put my hand over my mouth. ethan and grayson stare at me, in awe. "sorry!" i gave an awkward smile.

4,999,998

4,999,999

5,000,001

"YES!" ethan shouted. grayson's mouth was open, as he was speechless. my heart thumped rapidly as i put my hands in the air.

"YES! OH MY GOD YES!" i say as i jump up and down with ethan.

grayson's body falls on the trampoline, his mouth still open; yet in a smile. he locks his phone and sticks it in his sweatpants pocket.

"HOLY SHIT! BOUNCE MEEEE!!!" grayson hollers.

me and ethan laugh consistently while we jump. ethan double bounces grayson, but the problem was ethan was right next to me; making me fly too.

i bounce really high and fall next to grayson.

i laugh into his chest. "o-oh my g-god," i say in between laughes.

we all calm down and catch our breaths. a tear slips from my eye and i wipe it with the sleeve of my sweatshirt.

"why are you crying, y/n?" ethan asks. "you guys have c-come so far, i feel like a proud mom right now-w," my lip trembles.

(narrator speaking) you've been their best friend since middle school. you always were behind the camera, watching them make up challenges and laugh their asses off.

"aw, y/n, we'll give you the dolan sandwich to make you feel better," grayson smiles.

i nod, tears escaping my eyes. ethan comes on the left side of me and grayson goes on the right, hugging my sides. their faces rest on the side of mine, me sobbing quietly.

"congratulations, boys." i smile.

WOO! THEY MADE IT, 5 MILLION SUBS! OK BEYOND HAPPY, I FEEL SO PROUD FOR THEM! THEY DESERVE IT SO MUCH, WITH ALL THE HARDWORK THEY PUT IN AND EFFORT. ONCE AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS BABIES!
- rose :)