✧ bad guys - both

"don't hang out with those boys. they're unpredictable." my dads voice lingered in my head. he was talking about the dolan twins, the schools bad boys.

but they are standing right in front of me, asking if i wanted to hang out with them.

what's there to lose?

"sure." i smiled, looking up at them. ethan smirked while grayson looked at ethan. "great. we'll pick you up at nine." grayson said.

"nine?! are you crazy? what if my dad finds out!" i shrieked.

grayson laughed. his biceps flex when he does. it's attractive. "oh y/n, he won't. trust me."

i bit my lip. "you sure?"

ethan nodded.

— after school —

"hey dad is it okay if i sleep over at olivia's house?" i called from my room.

"that's fine!" he called back.

i smiled to myself.

— nine o'clock —

"okay, i'm leaving dad!" i said from the front door.

"do you have your school work?"

"yep!" i shouted back.

"kk, love you y/n/n!" [your nick name]

i giggled and left.

i walked down to the bus stop and waited for ethan and grayson to pick me up. i waited for about two minutes and they pulled up.

"hey guys!" i waved and got in the back seat.

"hey y/n. why'd you bring your backpack?" grayson asked.

"i said to my dad i was sleeping over at a friends. i had t make it seem i actually was."

"makes sense." ethan said.

— skip car ride —

we made it to the twins house, and i hopped out of their car. ethan unlocked the front door and we went inside.

i sat on their couch. "so, why'd you want to hang out? we barely talk." i asked. grayson walked towards the kitchen and ethan sat next to me.

they didn't say anything.

i shifted in my seat uncomfortably.

grayson came back with a ziplock with a white powder inside of it. he threw it on the coffee table.

i scooted back into the couch. "is that cocaine?" i pointed out.

grayson took a seat on the other side of me. "yeah."

my breathing started to get heavy. "y-you know, i've n-never did that be-efore." i stuttered.

ethan chuckled darkly. "we'll teach you."

[ i don't exactly know how to do cocaine, so don't come for me ]

grayson got a razor blade and ethan opened the bag. he poured a bit on the table and grayson made it form into a thin line. with every action, i grew more unsteady. five words floated in my mind.

my dads gonna kill me.

grayson snorted first. i froze.

"what you what can wait uh you don't have i have i-"

"calm down y/n." ethan said.

"just try." grayson flickered his eyes.

i took a long breath, before scooting closer to the drug.

i put my right index finger to my right nostril, and pushed it closed. i put the free nostril on top of the coke and snorted.

it felt stingy for the first few seconds. but after, it felt so good.

i kept going on the line before it ended. i sat up straight and i almost stumbled.

"have you done this before?" grayson asked.

i shook my head. "no."

"b-but, put down some more! i want more!" i shouted. ethan smirked and laughed.

__________

ib: youngdumbnbroke