i love you my angels

you guys are the absolute best. you're so amazing. you're all an angel. i love you. you mean so much to me.

throughout my two years (almost three!) on wattpad you guys always stuck with me. you guys all supported me even if i made stupid books. i remember being at school, walking by myself. i was miserable. but i pushed through school so i can go home and update for you guys! you guys helped me through so much and i can't thank you enough. you're existence makes me ecstatic!

whenever i felt down or happy or sad or anything really, you guys are always there for me. and it means the absolute world to me. i'll always be here for you.

i love when y'all pm me. i love when you guys say my writing + works make your day better. that makes me honestly cry tears of joy. i never knew my writing could connect with y'all. you guys are miracles and blessings.

i love you all! every single one of you! y'all are my precious angels. please pm me if you ever feel alone or feel sad, i'll always be here for you. forever and always.

you all deserve the best in life.

remember, please don't ever give up.
PM ME IF YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP.

your guys's emotions and feelings are the things that matter most to me. i would give up all my books for you. even if i got very far on my wattpad journey, i'd delete my account for you. you before anyone else baby.

once again, i love you. so much. more than words can explain.

xox, juliana <3