✧ plane ride - both

-🌞-

you took your seat on the plane, and it was the window seat. you plugged in your earbuds, and played some music.

the plane started filling up with passengers. ahead, were two attractive twin boys around your age. they looked all around for their seats, their eyes lightened up once they found them.

and they were right next to you.

"hello," the shorter one greeted, the taller one putting their bags up in the overhead bag placing area.

"hi," you said back, pulling your earbuds out. the taller twin sat in the hall seat, waving. "hi, i'm grayson."

"y/n," you smiled.

"and my name is ethan." the one in the middle said.

"nice to meet you," you blushed, nervous from their jaw dropping looks. speaking of jaws, their jawline could cut glass cleanly.

"welcome everyone, this flight is headed to sydney australia! this is your captain speaking," the captain spoke through the speakers.

"we will be flying now. all flight attendants please move towards the back of the plane, while you passengers please buckle your seatbelts."

everyone buckled their seatbelts. "i really hope their isn't any babies on this flight..." i muttered. grayson laughed, "yeah, ethans the only one here that's a baby."

ethan slapped grayson in the chest. "not even, gracie."

"ee-tee-wee-tee," grayson shot back. ethan glared at his brother, already growing annoyed.

you laughed silently. ethan looked towards you, his frown softening. "i guess it's pretty funny," ethan said.

you nodded, not sure what to say. then, a conversation popped in your mind. "so, what are you guys doing in sydney?" you questioned.

"kind of wanted to get away from l.a," grayson sighed. ethan nodded his head. "yeah, we love nature and the outdoors."

"oh," you said. "why are you going?" ethan asked.

"i want to leave l.a, like you said, i want to experience a new country... new life style."

"oh wow, that's c-" ethan was cut off by the plane accelerating slowly. your breath hitched, you always being afraid of take off.

"you okay?" ethan asked, placing a hand on your shoulder. you bit your lip, placing a hand on the arm rest. "not really, kind of terrified of take offs..." you said honestly.

ethan entangled his hand with your, squeezing it slowly in a comforting way. you muscles relax, feeling calm with his touch.

"it'll be okay," he said, looking in your eyes.

-🌞-

oh no
'vines'
was a flop.