Justin Foley|Save me

Warnings: tiny bit of smut Fluff & mentions of abuse

you didn’t expect justin to be calling you in the middle of the night, constantly blowing up your phone. call after call, message after message. but all the notifications had woke you up from your sleep. 

“justin what do you want? you should be asleep,” you said sitting up in bed turning on the lamp beside your bed that lit up your room dimly. “i need to talk to you,” his voice quivered. “justin? are you okay? where are you?” you asked worriedly. “go to your window.” 

you threw your phone onto your bed and hurriedly walked to your window. pushing the curtains away revealing justin at your window, on a ladder. it was sprinkling outside, the small rain drops landed onto his face slowly. you unlocked your window pushing it open allowing him to crawl in.

the dimmed light from the lamp reflected on his face allowing you to see him more better. his hair was slightly damped and he had blood traveling down from his nose to his neck. the blood on his chin blended in with the water on his face making it flow in different directions. there was a little cut underneath his eye that had a little bit of blood spilling out.

your lips parted once you saw him, “what happened?” you asked placing your hand on his face. his eyes were slightly red and puffy due to crying. “did seth do this to you again?” you ask. your voice was low yet soft. your eyes wandered all over him making sure he wasn’t hurt any where else. 

justin only nodded and you felt a painful stab in your heart. “you wait right here i’ll go get something to clean you up,” you said and made him sit on your bed. 

you left your room and went to go find things to help justin. when you came back you saw him sitting on your bed looking down at his hands, nothing but the sound of the rain from outside filled his ears as he was lost in thought. 

you sat beside him and picked up a damped cloth and lightly pressed it to his face. 

“do you want to talk about it?” you asked him, lightly pressing the cloth onto his skin trying to clear the blood off. justin looked at you as you concentrated on cleaning his face. 

“he thinks, he acts like he can control me. he acts like he owns the place, doing whatever he wants whenever he wants. he acts like he owns my mother and i, and i’m sick of it. my mother can’t see what he’s fucking doing, but i can.” 

you placed the cloth down and grabbed a band aid placing it on the cut under his eye. “i know i tell you this a lot, but i truly do promise you that it’ll get better. you’ll be free from him and not have to worry and live in fear. one day it’s gonna be him that suffers, not you.” 

you softly pressed the band aid down with your thumb, swiping over it to make sure it stays in place. “better?” you ask justin nodded,”yeah”.  it was silent after that. you put away everything that you took out and sat back on the bed. 

“thank you for everything.” he said. “anytime,” you smiled. 

justin pushed your hair out of your face and tucked it behind your ear. both of you staring at one another not saying anything but listening to the rain start to get more heavier and louder. 

justin then looked at your lips and slowly leaned in, his lips attached to yours. your lips molded perfectly with his. his lips were soft yet cold but once they collided with your warm ones it melted the coldness away. 

your hands found their way up to his hair, your fingers tugging at it softly. he placed his hands on your hips pulling you closer to him. he always got lost in your lips, his mind blanked. he loved the feeling of you close to him like this. 

your lips were attached in a chaotic kiss. you were like a drug, you always made him feel good and you made him forget about whatever was on his mind. 

his lips moved away from yours down to your jawline and slowly down to your neck. your heart was beating rapidly. the temperature in the room was rising, even though there was a cold rainstorm outside, your bodies were hot. 

justin sucked harshly at your neck making you let out a groan of satisfaction. he pressed his lips back onto yours with so much love and passion. he hovered over you as your back pressed into the soft mattress.  

from there on you spend another few minutes just appreciating one another. hands roaming up and down on each other, open mouth kisses on each other exposed skin. you got lost in one another. all the shit on justins mind disappearing, and all of your thoughts and worrying for justin had vanish. 

you made each other forget, it felt like it was only you two in the world and no one else. 

🌟🦋🌹-Lo