Scott Reed|Movie night

Warnings: Smut long ass story and all that shitt

You and your boyfriend Scott had both planned a movie night for tonight. Your parents were out of town for the weekend, but instead of throwing a party like many had suggested, you decided you finally wanted to lose your virginity to Scott. The two of you had been together a year and you decided you were finally ready for him to take your virginity, but you were also taking his which made the ordeal all the more special.

Scott would arrive any minute now, but you’d yet to tell him of your plans for the night. As if on cue, the door bell rang and you sprinted downstairs to greet your boyfriend. You opened the door and saw your boyfriend standing there, grinning with a bunch of movies in his hand.

“Hey, babe,” he said, giving you a quick kiss, “ready for the movie marathon of the century?”

“Of course, what are we watching?” You smiled.

“Well, I wasn’t sure what you wanted so I brought a whole range. We have ‘Finding Nemo’ if you’re feeling Disney, I brought ‘Saw II” if you’re feeling horror, and hm, well I brought the Notebook well because apparently girls like that shit? But let’s please not watch the Noteboo-”

“We’re watching the Notebook,” you smiled, then laughing at Scott’s expression dropping.

“I didn’t even finish the list (Y/N), I beg,” he pleaded, following you to the TV, closing the front door behind him.

“Well, think about it this way, Scott, I’ve seen the Notebook plenty of times, and you’ll find it boring, meaning well…we’ll have no other option than to do other stuff as a source of entertainment…” you said, wiggling your eyebrows flirtatiously.

Scott seemed to see where you were going, “Oh on second though, I love the Notebook, let’s watch the Notebook.”

The both of you began to watch the Notebook, and in all honest opinion, you’d seen it so many times it was just a chore for you now. You snuggled up to Scott under a blanket and you could tell he was impatient for you two to do anything other than watch the movie.

“Who even made this poor excuse of a movie?” Scott complained.

“Shush, Scott, you have to admire the beauty that is Ryan Gosling,” you said, causing him to roll his eyes.

You made it to the scene where they begin to have sex when you turned to Scott and decided it was an appropriate time to let him know how you felt.

“Scott?” You asked.

“Mhm…?” Scott responded, now of all times his attention being entirely focused on the screen.

“Are you all of a sudden paying attention because they’re having sex?” You laughed.

“W-what? No…I just-” He stuttered, going a little red. The two of you obviously having never had sex, didn’t talk much about the matter.

You paused for a bit before saying, “Scott, I’m ready.”

“Huh? Ready for what?” Scott said, sounding confused.

“I’m ready to you know…do it…have sex. I want to lose my virginity to you,” you said nervously, awaiting his reaction.